2018 COABE Virtual Conference
Join us for the 3rd annual COABE virtual conference on October 25 and 26, 2018! Your state can purchase a state pass for all the members in your state for only $500. Contact email@example.com for more details.
"Fantastic virtual conference. Great team work. Congratulations to COABE for boldly going where no man has gone before and creating an outstanding PD opportunity for our members."
-Testimonial from a member in Maine
"This was great. I really like the presentations and the flexibility of being able to go back and review archived sessions. I also enjoyed 'seeing' so many people from across the country."
-Testimonial from a member in Delaware
"Thank you so much for creating a virtual conference!!! This was an AMAZING way to learn and feel connected without spending so much time and money on travel (although, I do enjoy the face to face)."
-Testimonial from a member in Colorado
The following list of states have paid for all of their state members to participate in the 2018 COABE Virtual Conference.
- New Hampshire
- Adult Learning Resource Center (ALRC) (Immigrant Integration Strand)
- Adult Numeracy Network (ANN) (Numeracy Strand)
- American Association for Adult and Continuing Education (AAACE) Research Strand
- American Institutes for Research (AIR) (PIACC/WIOA Strand)
- Arizona Association for Lifelong Learning (AALL) (Student Engagement)
- Association of Adult Literacy Professional Developers (AALPD) (Professional Development Strand)
- Association for Career & Technical Education (ACTE) (Career and Technical Education Strand)
- Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) (ESL/ELL Strand)
- Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) (IET Strand)
- Coalition of Lifelong Learning Organizations (COLLO) (Lifelong Learning Strand)
- Competency-Based Education (Competency Based Strand)
- Correctional Education Association (CEA) (Corrections Strand)
- EastSide University (Community Based Strand)
- EdTech Center @ Word Education (Technology/Digital Literacy Strand)
- Jobs for the Future (Workforce Development Strand)
- Kentucky Adult Education Skills U (State Innovations Strand)
- Literacy Information and Communications System/Manhattan Strategy Group (LINCS Strand)
- National Adult Education Professional Development Consortium (NAEPDC) (Leadership Strand)
- National Center for Families Learning (NCFL) (Family Literacy Strand)
- National Career Pathways Network (College and Career Pathways Strand)
- National College Transition Network (NCTN) (Transition Strand)
- National Endowment for Financial Education (Financial Literacy Strand)
- Northstar (Technology/Digital Literacy Strand)
- ProLiteracy (Community Based Strand)
- Sturomski & Associates (Learning Disabilities Strand)
- Wisconsin Health Literacy & Wisconsin Literacy (Health Literacy Strand)