Employment Bulletin Board
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR FOR COABE JOURNAL
The COABE Journal is looking for a Social Media Coordinator.
This is a volunteer, unpaid position. The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for developing and overseeing strategic social media and digital initiatives for the journal. You would would work directly with the editorial team to monitor the content of the information being disseminated, timeliness of online posts/activities, and congruency of the scholarly integrity for the journal.
A cover letter and recommendation should be included and sent to email@example.com no later than 6/30/17.
PRINCIPAL, ADULT EDUCATION AND CAREER PATHWAYS
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Under the direction of, and reporting to the District Superintendent or designees, the Adult Education and Career Pathways Principal shall be responsible for all aspects of the management and operation of the Adult School. The Principal is expected to maintain an environment that promotes high academic and ethical standards among students and staff. The purpose of this position is to provide strategic and program planning; budgeting; oversight; personnel supervision; service delivery; and accountability for the development and implementation of the district’s Adult Education and Career Pathways programs. Assists with the development, implementation, assessment, and continuous improvement of a District-wide program aimed at increasing student access to postsecondary education and employment opportunities.
Director, Adult and Community Engagement
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Director, Adult and Community Engagement position.
The Director, Adult and Community Education manages the strategic direction, design and operation of the College's non-credit adult basic education (ABE), high school equivalency (GED/HiSET) programs and the English as a Second Language (ESL) Institute. Reporting to the Dean, this position provides leadership in the coordination, planning, implementation and assessment of adult education programs and initiatives, as well as other non-credit and lifelong learning/personal enrichment offerings within the division.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Master's degree in Education, Adult Education, Higher Education Administration or related field required. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years' of supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult education theory, models and programs as it pertains to ABE, high school equivalency and ESL/ELL student populations required.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, to effectively interact with people of diverse backgrounds required.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative required.
- Ability to create, implement and monitor systems, procedures and processes required.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving and planning skills required.
- Ability to collaborate with others required.
- Experience utilizing an enterprise-wide information and reporting system required.
- Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience supervising secondary or post-secondary instructional staff is preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Teacher or principal certification preferred.
- Experience in curriculum design and evaluation in an adult education setting preferred.
- Banner experience preferred.
- Experience using the Danielson framework for teaching in the classroom and/or as an instructional evaluation tool preferred.
- Experience working in a collective bargaining environment with collective bargaining agreements preferred.
- Bilingual language skills preferred.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5gv96nk3fhvndcxb
State Adult Education Director
The Colorado Department of Education Adult Education Initiatives is looking for a State Adult Education Director. Position provides statewide leadership for adult education in Colorado. The Office of Adult Education Initiatives partners with other leaders on the Dropout Prevention and Student Reengagement team to direct implementation of state and federal legislation and the use of state and federal dollars to advance the outcomes for adult learners. The employee in this position will manage a team and oversee the administration of state and federal grant programs. This position is located in Denver.
INTERNATIONAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
The International Civil Service Commission (ICSC) is an independent expert body established by the United Nations General Assembly. Its mandate is to regulate and coordinate the conditions of service of staff in the United Nations common system, while promoting and maintaining high standards in the international civil service. At this time the International Civil Service Commission in affiliation with other UN agencies presently require the services of experienced and dynamic candidates for the following positions listed below:
Career Pathways Coordinator/Instructor
WINDHAM RAYMOND SCHOOL DISTRICT
RSU 14 serves the beautiful Sebago Lakes communities of Windham and Raymond, which are located twenty minutes from Portland and thirty minutes from the cities of Lewiston/Auburn. The seven schools that comprise our district are dedicated to the success of all, including the 750 staff members and the 3400 students. Our school community hires only the most committed teachers who embrace the use of technology and 21st century teaching and learning standards to ensure the highest quality education. We seek to support, engage and develop high expectations for all students and staff members, and offer multiple opportunities for a rich and individualized educational experience. New and experienced teachers are provided multiple opportunities for professional growth, and partnerships with four local universities foster the belief that we are a community of learners. Our students consistently test above State averages, exceed graduation rates and 86% of our students continue with post-secondary study.
Career Pathways Coordinator/Instructor - This is a full time, year round, benefits eligible position. Must hold or be in the process of obtaining an approved Maine Criminal History Records Check (CHRC). Deadline: Open until suitable candidate is found.
Please refer to the Windham Raymond Web Site www.windhamraymondschools.org for complete instructions on the application process. Only applications submitted through Schoolspring.com will be accepted. Qualified candidates please submit required application form, letter of interest, resume, transcripts, copy of certification and three letters of reference. Non-conforming applications will not be considered. Applications must be received by 4:00 P.M. of the closing date. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted. EOE
High School Completion and Basic Skills Coordinator
The Instructional Coordinator is an adult education instructional leader with the focus of high school completion (High School Equivalency including GED, HISET, I-Pathways, TASC, or high school diploma), and Basic Skills/Pre-HSE programs and faculty. This position is charged with the responsibilities of providing high quality education and support services that meet or exceed state, federal and program performance benchmarks and provide continuing/post secondary education opportunities to a widely diverse student population. This position is grant-funded.
Assistant Principal - Adult Education (Department: Adult and Career Education)
DEFINITION: Under the direction of the Adult Education Director, organize, coordinate and
administer assigned programs and activities related to student outcomes, participation and
instruction in Adult Education; assist the Director with administrative duties involving, curriculum
development and class site operations as assigned; supervise and evaluate the performance of
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Plan, organize, coordinate, implement and
participate in programs and activities related to the operation of Adult Education, including
instruction, student participation and other programs; enforce applicable State and District
codes, policies and laws; administer District and school site policies and safety programs.