Did you miss our most recent webinar or want to watch it again? It's now online and includes critical information you won't want to miss on using special events to educate legislators and key stakeholders about adult education.
Our communications partner, Full Capacity Marketing, and guest presenter, Diane Jackson from the Queen Creek Unified School District Adult Education Program in Arizona, share step-by-step instructions, as well as strategies in an information-packed, one-hour session.
Here are the Top 5 highlights, along with links to everything you need in the Educate & Elevate Campaign Toolkit to host your own successful stakeholder event.
1. Think Visual. Include a proclamation ceremony, set up information stations or conduct a tour or mini-class. Sharing about your program in a visual way makes events more memorable and newsworthy.
2. Showcase your students. Schedule times for them to share their success stories, plan photo ops and introduce legislators and news media to your students.
3. Showcase Employer Partners. Employers add credibility to your program. Invite them to speak about what your program has meant for their business.
4. Promote, Promote, Promote - Use the Educate & Elevate Toolkit Media Advisory template to announce your event. Use the toolkit fact sheets, legislator talking points, posters and postcards to promote your event.
5. Employ cause marketing, a growing opportunity for nonprofits and public sector organizations to partner with local companies on events. In this webinar, we show you how to create a cause-marketing partnership, and we walk through several powerful case studies.