Conference Call for Presenters
Collaborate with your colleagues from around the country in Phoenix, Arizona on March 25-28, 2018 at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix. Join more than 2,000 conferees and enjoy numerous networking opportunities with your peers in adult education and around the country.
The conference team is searching for adult educators and leaders to deliver presentations to participants, with innovative and effective tools that will enhance and enrich instruction and student support services in the field.
For the new strand, Student Engagement, there will be special preference given to those proposals that include student(s) as co-presenters. Please indicate if they're a student for the title under the co-presenter information.
Deadline to submit a presentation is October 31, 2017. Presenters will be notified about the status of their presentation, by November 15, 2017.
- Adult Basic Education
- Career and Technical Education
- Charter School
- College and Career Pathways
- Community Based
- Development Education/Community College
- Family Literacy
- Financial Literacy
- High School Equivalency/Post Secondary
- Immigrant Integration
- Learning Difficulties
- Lifelong Learning
- Professional Development
- State Innovations
- Student Engagement
- Technology/Digital Literacy
- Workforce Development
- Concurrent Session: 75 minutes. Offered Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Room setup: Theater
- Roundtable Presentation: 20 minutes (delivered 3 times). Offered Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Room setup: Rounds
- Preconference Half Day Session: 3 hours. Offered Sunday only. Room setup: Rounds
- Preconference Full Day Session: 6 hours. Offered Sunday only. Room setup: Rounds
What will be provided
- Conference provides data projectors and screens in all rooms
- Wi-Fi connection
What you should plan on bringing
- Please bring your own computer and any special adapters or plugs (RGB adapters, Apple computer adapters, or external speakers)
- Furnishing handouts in the quantity needed for sessions (prepare at least 45 handouts for concurrent and roundtable sessions)
What you will be responsible for
- Must register for the conference and pay the registration fee
- All costs related to transportation, room, and board
- Arrangements and costs of audio/visual equipment beyond what the conference provides.
- Security of any personal equipment used in a presentation
Register by December 31, 2017. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the presenter's workshop. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check out our website frequently for updates on the conference here!